Friday, December 11, 2015

Limted Edition Prints of WaterFire, North Lighthouse, Block Island, and "Beach Fun" original paintings

 WaterFire 8 X 10 print,
double mat
 and foam core backing
limited edition, signed by artist Bunny Griffeth
$30.00 + shipping $6.00

 North Lighthouse, Block Island
8 X 10 inch  print
double mat and foam core backing
limited edition, signed by artist Bunny Griffeth
$30.00  + shipping $6.00
Beach Day
7.75 x7.75 inch print
double mat and foam core backing
limited edition, signed by artist Bunny Griffeth
$30.00+ shipping $6.00

Doing prints is not something that I usually do, except for making cards very occasionally.   I made these prints for a recent Christmas bizarre where all items had to be below a certain price, and which was pretty poorly attended and lasted only a few hours, so I am offering these as well as some on Ebay along with some of my original paintings.   All the prints are of paintings that are sold and had inquiries about prints for.   If you're interested  please let me know and I will send you an invoice through Paypal.      (You don't have to be a member of Paypal but can pay with any of the major credit cards.)  They are mailed by first class postage so usually 4-5 business days once I get them in the mail.   

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails