Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stopping to Smell the Flowers Watercolor Painting


 Stopping to Smell the Flowers watercolor (9 X 12).   This week's weekend drawing event is being hosted by myself -- this is from a photo reference on an early morning spring walk with my grandson who I spotted smelling the blossoms and got the picture before he could put on a 'smile grin'.   


“Walk in the rain,
smell flowers,
stop along the way,
build sandcastles,
go on field trips,
find out how things work,
tell stories,
say the magic words,
trust the universe.”
 

Bruce Williamson



Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails