Thursday, August 29, 2013

Magical Adventure Watercolor Painting

Magical Adventure watercolor painting is actually titled "Olivia and Bear".   This is the first illustration for a new children's book "Magical Adventure".  I am currently beginning the illustrations---this is my first author/illustrator book!!  I will not be posting the illustrations as I go along, however, but will let you know how it progresses.    I will tell you ---there will be pirate ships, a train trip, and an undersea water adventure with Olivia's two friends Bear and Rabbit.  The story is based on a "true story" of my twins who came to me one morning excited to tell me that their stuffed animals came alive at night.  They' saw their mouths move', they told me......

Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
Dr. Seuss

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails