Friday, July 5, 2013

Grapes and Cut Glass Mini Painting and Floral Painting

Foral mini painting (3 x 3") fits into one of those
larger mats (I think they are 3 inches) so kind of
different.     The Grapes and Cut Glass is also 3 x 3".  I have sold two miniatures that had a mat on Ebay and so I wanted to 'fill' those mats.  :)

 I have to apologize to my followers for not
posting for a while.  I have been getting paintings framed, matted and otherwise  ready for the Wickford Art Festival July 13th.   I am very excited to be in this show this year.  If you are in the area I hope you will stop by.  I will be at number 173.  (The link can be magnified!)   So I have been busy doing art things, but sadly, not as much painting as I like.     On the 20th of July I will be going to Bar Harbor with my dog Buddy and expect to get a lot of landscape and seascapes done while I'm there and make up for this prep time.

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
Abraham Lincoln

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails