Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Lion Watercolor Painting

Baby Lion watercolor painting (9 X 12) inspired by my four year old grand daughter Olivia's imagination.   She loves the Lion King story and has her little group of stuffed animals she carries around:  Symba, Kayla, and toy lions of every kind, sometimes a parrot and a "dragon", which is actually a dinosaur.   She's tried to reenact the Lion King with my dog Buddy, but he doesn't understand the game.     One day when I picked her up at child care at the Y she had a live 'pride' of lions with her and when I asked one of little girls if she was a lion she responded with a roar.   They then crawled as we walked to the door to say goodbye to their fellow lion.

Think left and think right and think low and think high. 
 Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!  
~Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! 


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails