Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yellow Rose #5 Watercolor Painting

Yellow Rose #5 watercolor painting, 7.75 x 7.75 inches on sennelier paper, is not actually yellow rose #5 --- all different names.  This one achieved what I was looking for with the highlights/shadows without getting any muddy coloring in it.   Will I ever get tired of painting roses?  ......

I do not know myself how I paint it. 
I sit down with a white board before the spot that strikes me. 
I look at what is before my eyes, and say to myself, 
that white board must become something.
...Vincent Van Gogh



Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails