Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yellow Roses Watercolor Paintings

 
Yellow Roses #1 through #4 watercolor paintings are 5 x 7 each and for a gift for my brothers and sister.  We are planning a yearly get together soon and these will be a surprise, along with a quote about families:  
You don't choose your family.  
They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
  ~Desmond Tutu


 I have been reading a very good book called "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin  who also has a blog.   One of the things that gives us great pleasure is in giving, which I realized in reading in her chapter about "friends" and in particular about just being generous. Not because we have to or some obligation, or even for a 'return',  although the return I get is great happiness.  I believe this is what this Bible verse means.

Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, 
shaken together to make room for more, running over, 
 and poured into your lap. The amount you give will 
determine the amount you get back."
Luke 6:38  


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails