Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Subject is Bee Watercolor Painting

"The Subject is Bee" watercolor/collage  painting is 10.5 X 14.5 inches on Arches 300 lb paper.    This is ACEO size paintings arranged to make a quilt arrangment and glued in place.  I belong to a local artists' group that meets once a month with a different subject theme (picked from a hat) to create around and this month's was "bee"   I thought of a quilting bee, but then, with all the flowers that I paint, how could I not do flowers? --- and I loved this Shakespeare quote about the bee....

"For so work the honey bees, creatures that by
a rule in nature teach the act of order to a
peopled kingdom."
Shakespeare

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails