Monday, March 12, 2012

House Original Watercolor Painting

House original watercolor painting is 14 x 26 inches on Arches 140 lb paper.  This is a commissioned painting, so not for sale, for a birthday present.   The challenge on this was it was from winter photos and so I had to add the florals, foliage, and a third branch on the birch tree, which had been cut down.  I also took a huge fir tree covering the garage out of the painting, trimmed the bush covering the window and then the other one to match.....  I brought the flowers more to the foreground.    

The paradox of reality is that no image is as compelling 
as the one which exists only in the mind's eye.

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails