Sunday, February 26, 2012

Waterfall #2 Original Watercolor Painting


Waterfall #2 original watercolor painting is 9 x 12 on Arches 140 lb paper.   This is actually my third painting of this scene.  Hopefully three times "is the charm" as the saying goes.   :-)    Sometimes people will ask me how long it takes to do a painting, and this is the kind of thing that's difficult to explain --- all the times you don't achieve what you wanted to with a painting.    After seeing the final webinar and hearing all those 13 commandments of a good painting after looking at this I had to change it.  Unfortunately, I forgot in all my optimism that I had already listed this on Ebay.    The auction ends today, and I did post a revised picture, but unfortunately Ebay doesn't allow you to alter your description or delete the original photo.  The same thing is true of the Waterfall posted below, also revised since posting.    And of course, I couldn't resist some trivia on that saying (of which there is more on Phrase Finder) :

‘The luck of the third adventure’ is proverbial."
Elizabeth Barret Browning

 
Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

logo design service said...

Wow, it is awesome painting and great natural scene you picked up, it is stunning work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails