Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunset on the Beach Watercolor Painting

 Sunset on the Beach watercolor painting is 10.5 x 14.5 inches on Arches 140 lb paper.   I watched a webinar by Johannes Vioothuis  at Wet Canvas Live sponsored by F & W Media of Artists Magazine.  The third and final one is next Saturday.   After watching the classes I looked at my original painting (posted below--Sunset at the Beach).  I washed that painting out (it is gone!) and repainted but the result was too muddy and overworked so I started over again with a fresh sheet of paper.  This came out the best of the three.  :-)

Do it no matter what. If you believe in it,
it is something very honorable. If somebody around 
you or your family does not understand it, then that's
their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it.
Mario Andretti

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails