Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flying Egret Watercolor Painting

 Watercolor painting I just finished last night "Flying Egret", which is 8 X 10 inches on Arches 300 pound paper.    I have begun illustrations for the 4th children book "Healing of the Hand"  which is beautifully written by Kiki Latimer and is a story of healing specifically relating to the earthquake in Haiti.   I think it's a beautiful story that will hopefully bring healing to many who have suffered such trauma and loss.  

"Life is no brief candle to me.   It is a sort of splendid torch
which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as
brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."
---George Bernard Shaw

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails