Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pears Watercolor Painting



Pears watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.   Calling this my 'resurrected pears'....     The problem with this for me was the background, which didn't come out the way I envisioned it, and then I completely ruined it....it was headed for the trash, but I thought I would see what would happen if I washed it out (put it in a tub of water and scrubbed as much of the paint off as I could).  I let it dry and thought I would give it another try.   Not my usual style, I think, but definitely a 'save'.

"How would telling people to be nice to one another get a
man crucified?   What government would execute Mister Rogers
or Captain Kangaroo?"---Philip Yancey

 
Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails