Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blue Heron and Yellow Flowers Watercolor Painting

Blue Heron and Yellow Flowers watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.   On our walk around the lake nearby we spotted one.    I used some different colors to get the subtle color differences between background water and the heron and I was lucky...  as my dear mother used to say, "Better to be lucky than smart."

Everything in life is luck.  ~Donald Trump 

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Oona =^..^= said...

This is quite lovely. You've given the heron a quiet dignity in a peaceful setting. I think your talent is greater than your 'luck'. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails