Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Roses #2 Watercolor Painting

 Roses #2 watercolor painting is 8 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.  Walking on the beach yesterday with my dog I came upon wild roses - white and red - blooming the length of the beach in the sand.  My goal in this painting was to capture the light on these beauties.   Some good news in the children book illustrations - just signed a contract for book number four Heal of the Hand which is a story about healing, specifically the earthquake in Haiti, written by Kiki Latimer.  Book number three, I'll Always Be There, written by Jennifer Cowart, is with the publisher/designer and will be coming out in print shortly. 
 Don 't hurry. Don't worry. 
You're only here for a short visit. 
So don't forget to stop and smell the roses.
Walter Hagen 

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails