Friday, April 8, 2011

"Love Flower" Watercolor Painting

"Love Flower" watercolor paining is 9 x 12 inches and a gift for my oldest grandson and his fiancee, so this painting is not for sale.  This is the plumeria flower which is the country flower for Laos, which is her country of origin.    It is also a flower of Hawaii where it is used for leis.    It is symbolic for its meaning of love and friendship.
Love is friendship set on fire.
Jeremy Taylor

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Kurlie said...

I like your flowers and trains, two of my favs. Do you use photos for your trains? I see you do some from the WDE pix, like you dog in the surf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails