Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kitties Watercolor Painting

Kitties watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 lb paper.    These are my daughter Cathy's cats, and below is her poem.... 
Please Wake Me In Heaven

No Kitty whiskers on my face
No more displays of lacking grace.
No silent cries, no wake-up calls,
No happy dances in the hall
when I'm done showering, dripping still,
walking toward your dish to fill.
On miserable mornings you'd make me smile
And how I loved you all the while.
I miss you now, and long to stroke
Your soft head, your shiny coat.
The toys you'd bring to me in bed....
That time you sat right on my head!
All of these things you've blessed me with,
So short a time, though, you did live.
And now, at last, I'll say goodbye
Thanking God you found me, I still do cry.
Before too long I'll see you again
When you wake me up in Heaven.


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails