Monday, March 21, 2011

Koi Fish Watercolor Painting

 Koi Fish Watercolor Painting is 8 x 10 inches on Arches 140 lb paper. 

Inspiration this morning from "The Courage to Change" Al-anon devotional, talking about living in the present with a "childlike awe about the splendor of nature, to see the beauty all around me, to let my face break into a smile spontaneously, to laugh, to love, to live again.   Today I can say, 'Good morning, God,' instead of 'Good God, it's morning.' "

"Real generosity toward the future
consists in giving all to what is present."
Albert Camus


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails