Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pear Line-up Watercolor Painting

 Pear Line-up watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.  I have been working on illustrations for a new book so not posting what I am currently working on (the book illustrations) so apologize for being a little MIA.   Yesterday I dropped off paintings for Artworks! "Off the Wall"  in New Bedford, Massachusetts holiday show that begins Saturday, November 6th.  Tickets for the event are available at their website

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us or we find it not.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails