Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ducks on Pond Watercolor Painting

Ducks on Pond Watercolor Painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.   This is a place where I take my grandchildren for walks, and we always get a greeting from them.    I also did some revisions on 3 previous paintings and have posted them  but will include them here as well.   

 Vibrant Rose  Watercolor Painting which is 5 x 7 inches. 

Rose Watercolor Painting which is 7.75 x 7.75 inches on Sennelier watercolor paper.

Jalopy Watercolor Painting, which is 8 x 10 inches on 300 lb Arches watercolor painting.  You can view a slightly larger size by searching under the title for each of these in the original post on my blog.  Why did I do these? ---as I was going through paintings to list for sale on Ebay, I saw things I would like to change on these. 

Think of and look at your work as though it were done by your enemy. 
If you look at it to admire it, you are lost.
Samuel Butler


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails