Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Angel 2 Watercolor Painting


 Angel 2 watercolor painting is 8 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.   This almost ended up in the trash, but ---never say die--- I gave it one last try and washed everything I had done out.   I was left with a faint outline and this granular kind of background which I like.  I did this almost entirely with Daniel Smith iridescent paints.  I used "Liquid Pencil" to outline, and regular watercolors for the flesh tones.  The iridescent sheen does not show up on the computer.

I wear a coat of angels' breath and warm myself with His love. 
~Terri Guillemets




Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails