Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Grandfather's House Watercolor Painting

My Grandfather's House watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches and is a commissioned piece finished last night.

I am also working on some ideas and sketches for a couple of books with author Kiki Latimer  and have been doing a lot of sketches and research, so I haven't posted here - but am still painting!   Here are a couple of samples of sketches:





I'm also very excited about a great front page article in The Cranston Herald,  written by Jennifer Cowart.  that I am featured in about my art work and the two children's books, The WaterFire Duck and Bubble Butt,  that I have had published,  

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails