Monday, August 9, 2010

Blue Heron Watercolor Painting

Blue Heron Watercolor Painting is 7.75 x 7.75 inches on Sennelier watercolor paper.   This was part of a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event and the challenge, below, was to do an ink and watercolor wash painting.   I do like the effect of the ink and wash.  There was another challenge to do a 'painting' from cut up pieces of paper.   We have done this in my watercolor class at one time but used old paintings that for one reason or another don't work, but I need to get some glue.  It's nice to challenge yourself with different things.

 
This is  8  x 10 in my sketchpad.

"Creativity is the Blue Heron within us waiting to fly;
through her imagination, all things become possible.
Nadia Janice Brown

 Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails