Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tulips Watercolor Painting

 Tulips watercolor painting is 8 x 10 inches and is one of three that will be donated to the Rhode Island Watercolor Society for their fundraising silent auction in August. 

And tulips, children love to stretch
  Their fingers down, to feel in each
    Its beauty's sweet nearer.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning,
              A Flower in a Letter 


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

poppy said...

you know,I love your art works....so natural...:) I can paint too,but my parents are giving me a hard life.no spare time for painting.I have to study :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails