Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chorus of Fish Watercolor Painting

Chorus of Fish watercolor painting is a large painting - 18 x 24 inches on Arches hot press paper.   This is for a match to the Reef painting, a special request from my daughter to paint for her living room, so not for sale.   I've been working on this painting for 4 days now and I think it may be done.   

From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. 
He is bolted to Earth. But man only has to sink beneath the surface and he is free.
-Jacques Cousteau

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I love all your paintings, but this one is very special.

Cathleen said...

that is because she did it for her daughter Cathleen.
this is so awesome i can't wait to hang it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails