Thursday, May 6, 2010

Looking into the Past Watercolor Painting

Looking into the Past Watercolor Painting is 9 x 10 inches on Pastelmat 170 lb paper. This is from an old photo of my father and his sister, and it looks like I have painted my grandson who is probably the same age as my father was in the photo. The Pastelmat holds the colors of the watercolor - so the colors remain vibrant and don't fade like regular watercolor paper does. The paints spreads, though, unless your brush is very dry, and after a while of trying to 'control' it - I just let it do what it wanted to.

The Good Lord can make you anything you
want to be, but you have to put everything in His hands.
....Mahalia Jackson

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails