Monday, April 26, 2010

Venice Reflections Watercolor Painting

Venice Reflections watercolor painting is 10 x 14 inches and done on Arches 140 pound paper. This is from a photo reference from Wet Canvas weekend drawing event. This was a fairly complicated painting so it took a lot of time this weekend. Next weekend I will be the host for this with a 'virtual trip' to Block Island.

"I would not exchange the laughter of my heart for the
fortunes of the multitudes; nor would I be content with
converting my tears...into calm. It is my fervent hope that
my whole life on this earth will ever be tears and laughter."
....Kahlil Gibran

Information about purchasing is on my information page, or please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails