Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bending Giraffe Watercolor Painting

Bending Giraffe Watercolor Painting is 7 3/4 x 7 3/4 inches on Sennelier 140 pound watercolor paper.

"Sometimes it is necessary to reteach a thing its
loveliness...until it flowers again from within..."
Galway Kinnell

I read that quote this morning from an Al-anon book called "Courage to Change" - it speaks of learning from a silk worm and how even though it's fat and greedy, out of it's substance it creates something beautiful --- talking about turning negatives into positives and becoming the person we were meant to be. We are all born with this beauty inside us, "trapped behind old secrets and self-defeating attitudes. One day at a time I can delight in the splendid person I am becoming."

If you have any questions about any of my artwork, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.


2 comments:

Carol B said...

He is awesome. I just downloaded a bunch of my photos from trips to the zoos with grandchildren and had some cool giraffe pics too. Maybe one of my next projects.

dhea said...

http://www.onemilliongiraffes.com/


I love you work

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails