Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yellow Rose Watercolor Painting

Yellow Rose Watercolor Painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. This was from a weekend drawing event on Wet Canvas for this weekend.

There was a very nice book read-a-thon, breakfast with the authors at the Rogers School in Fairhaven, Massachusetts yesterday that I attended with the author, Kiki Latimer, as well, for WaterFire Duck, which I illustrated, and her book "Islands of Hope" about Haiti. Marie O'Connor played the harp. The fifth graders at the school made pins to sell also to benefit Haiti -- all little houses--which they sold for $1. I also brought original paintings as well as sketches to show the children the progression from idea to final result. I also brought the original paintings for the new book "Bubble Butt" -- the scans went off to the printer this week. I will get back to you on when that children's book will be available.

If you have any questions regarding any of my work, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails