Friday, February 12, 2010

Lion Watercolor Painting


Lion Watercolor Painting is 12 x 16 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. I have been working on this for a couple of days. I may go back into this one.... but I kind of like the loose paint brush stokes and slightly uncooked look of this....

"...I'm creating new heavens and a new earth....
...Neither animal nor human will hurt or kill
anywhere on my Holy Mountain. Isaiah 65 The Message

If you have any questions regarding any of my paintings, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your work is amazing. You have great talent and very peaceful strokes in your paintings. Thank you for being an inspiration. -Tori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails