Saturday, January 30, 2010

White Flower Watercolor Painting

White Flower watercolor painting is 7 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. The illustrations for "Bubble Butt, Charlotte the Challenged Sea Turtle of Mystic Aquarium" are completed, the cover is done!! I'm very happy with them all and now just have to take them to be scanned to send to the publisher.

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the people of Haiti as they struggle under this disaster .... This is an organization that I give to --- Food for the Poor. People get into heated discussions about religious sects and beliefs, and rules, but when Jesus told the parable of how the goats (those who go to hell) and the sheep (those who go to God) are separated, this was his criteria....I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty, and you gave me to drink.... When they ask, disillusioned, when they did this...., his reply....when you did it to the least of my brothers, you did it to me.

If you have any questions about any of my work, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails