Friday, January 22, 2010

Pink Water Lilies Watercolor Painting

Pink Water Lilies watercolor painting is 7 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.

Some inspiration from R.I. Sharpe and the poem "A Bag of Tools":

Isn't it strange
That princes and kings,
And clowns that caper
In sawdust rings,
And common people
Like you and me
Are builders for eternity?

Each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass,
A book of rules;
And each must make---
Ere life is flown---
A stumbling block
Or a steppingstone.

Here's to building steppingstones.

If you have any questions about my work, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Atul Pande said...

The lilies are beautiful. Nice job with the lily pads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails