Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cat in a Chair Watercolor Painting

"Cat in a Chair" watercolor painting is 7 x 10 inches. This was from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event for December 25th - a busy week but I managed to get this done! There was also an interesting challenge by the host Elizabeth for a vision board The second challenge was to depict your goal for this year, and I think this cat represents my goal for more "me" time --- not necessarily sitting, but exercising, making healthy choices, reducing stress, and enjoying the moment.

I believe you can accomplish whatever you can visualize. I watched a PBS special by Dr. Wayne Dwyer "NO EXCUSES" and he talked about the movie "Wire" where the man visualized himself for years walking a tightrope between the twin towers, and despite all the obstacles he encountered, he did it.

If you have any questions about any of my work, please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails