Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fish Watercolor Painting

Fish Watercolor Painting is about 7 X 9 inches and on Arches 140 pound paper. This was from photo reference of last weekend's WDE (weekend drawing event) at Wet Canvas. This fish had a beautiful almost neon color that I tried very hard to duplicate.... and I never resolved it fully, although he looks very grumpy and cute even so..... like how I feel before my first cup of coffee in the morning. Maybe he would be cute on a coffee mug.

For every man there exists a bait which he cannot resist swallowing.
Friedrich Nietzsche


If you have any questions about any of my work please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your work with water colors. The colors in the background makes the eyes go straight to the fish. I feel if you made the fish any brighter it would class with the background the colors would not mesh together as well as they do now. The detail between each of the shades are remarkable. Keep up all the paintings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails