Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mother and Baby Painting



Mother and Baby lamb painting is 8 x 10 acryla gouache on stretched canvas and preserved with a varnish. This canvas has a .75 inch deep side, so this could be hung as is, or placed in a frame. The painted side view is shown below:



For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

1 comment:

starblinkee said...

this particular work of yours make the viewer feel warm and mushy all over. The earthiness of your colors and the bold strokes perfectly set off the softness of the sheep and lamb's pelt. I think it is better off hung without a frame since the sides are a continuation and a part of the entire composition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails