Sunday, August 2, 2009

White Himalyan Cat Watercolor Painting

White Himalyan Cat watercolor painting is Simon, from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event reference photo, and it measures 7 x 7 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. I am available to do commissioned work from your photo if you like, price depending on the size, whether framed or matted or art work alone. Please contact me for information regarding pricing, but to give a frame of reference, a painting this size, nicely matted and framed with gold tone metal frame is $115.

I love a painting with dramatic lighting --just as the light pours in on this....so God's hope pours into your world....healing.....resurrection...answers to our confusion.

He made us, and we belong to him;
we are his people;
the sheep he tends
....Psalm 100:3

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails