Saturday, August 15, 2009

Water Nymph Watercolor Painting

Water Nymph Watercolor Painting is 7 x 11 inches and is also from Wet Canvas weekend drawing event, but last weekend. I loved her stance, and wanted to do this in the soft emerald green and cobalt violet mix.

I was inspired today by a daily devotion from The Courage to Change from Al-anon. A reminder about doing God's will, that doesn't mean heroic acts but can be as simple as smelling a rose, reading a good book, maybe a commitment to eat well or get the rest needed....a simple gesture to a life-long habit of self-love, and this quote from Toyohiko Kagawa:

"God alone knows the secret plan
Of the things he will do for the world
Using my hand."

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails