Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shepherd Watercolor Painting

Shepherd Watercolor Painting is 3.5 x 5 inch card (NFS) for a friend whose husband lost his mother this week. I am trying a new technique with this, and also another butterfly painting that I will post tomorrow. Another friend gave me a book with notes from Charles Hawthorne. So many things he said resonated with me as true, so I'm giving this a go.

The Scripture verse inside the card, such a beautiful description of God's loving care:

"Like a shepherd, he will care for his flock,
gathering the lambs in his arms,
hugging them as he carries them....."
Isaiah 40:11


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

1 comment:

Fine Life Folk said...

I adore this piece. I love the softness that the subjects evoke. It may the strokes or it may be the emotions being conveyed by the girl, but I am drawn to this piece. Nice job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails