Thursday, August 13, 2009

Owl Watercolor Painting

Owl Watercolor Painting measures about 7 x 10 inches and is from a wet canvas weekend drawing event.

Feeling anxious this a.m. about some things related to the new book about to be published, but I know that God has called us to peace ...."Don't let your hearts be troubled..." in John 14, and in Phillipians 4:6 we are told:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

1 comment:

Emily said...

so pretty owl!!

happy art day

check out my drawing (comments would be helpful)
http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2009/08/events-art-day-is-today.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails