Sunday, July 26, 2009

Water Lily #2 Watercolor Painting

Water Lily watercolor painting....this is not really #2.... I love this perfect image reflection in the water. If I hadn't signed it right away I would have had trouble figuring out which side was up. This is a 5 x 7 inch on Arches 140 pound paper. Any of my paintings can be purchased either framed and matted, matted alone, or just the artwork.

My first book, The Water Fire Duck, is in the process of being printed and I have started on the second...very exciting!

Thought for today, from an Al-anon book called "The Courage To Change":

"...human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds,
can change the outer aspects of the lives."
William James

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails