Friday, June 26, 2009

White Petunias Watercolor Painting

White Petunias watercolor painting is 7 x 10 inches done on Arches 140 pound paper. This is also from a Wet Canvas WDE (weekend drawing event) photo reference. I used the same palette as with the rooster for this one.

"If we had no winter, the spring would not
be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste
of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
--Anne Bradstreet

Romans 8:28 says "We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails