Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oranges Watercolor Painting

Oranges watercolor painting measures 7 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. This is from a Wet Canvas challenge WDE (weekend drawing event) which I squeaked in last night.

'If a man happens to find himself....he has a mansion
which he can inhbit with dignity all the days
of his life."
James Michener

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

1 comment:

shana said...

I just wanted to let you know about a new forum for artists as well as musicians, fashion designers, and filmmakers, http://www.PutItOn.com. As an artist I think that the mission is really great. The site gives you a free gigabyte of space for portfolio, there is no commission taken for sales, audio and visual works can been streamed in their entirety, you can create live personal broadcasts for your followers, and anything you write will be translated into 10 languages. So check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails