Saturday, May 23, 2009

Red Rose Watercolor Painting 2


Red Rose Watercolor painting, 5 x 7 inches. I can't seem to get away from doing these flowers..... I would love to do this in a larger than life version.

Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.
...Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

2 comments:

Barb Hartsook said...

Bunny, this is gorgeous. I don't think you should stop painting flowers -- I admire anyone who can paint them so well. It would be neat to see it, as you say, larger than life. Georgia, move over... :)

Architectse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails