Monday, May 25, 2009

Garden Pond Watercolor Painting

Garden Pond Watercolor painting, 12 x 16 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. This is from a plein air painting day at the Botanical Gardens in Roger Williams Park. I have been struggling with this painting for a few weeks (when I'm not working on images for the children's book I am illustrating). I think it may be done.

Nothing worth having doesn't come without some kind of fight.
...Bruce Cockburn


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

2 comments:

Shadeau said...

Lovely.

Architectse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails