Saturday, April 11, 2009

Begonias Watercolor Painting

SOLD
This is a 5 x 7 inch watercolor done on Fabriano Artistico 140 pound paper. If you have noticed that I'm not posting here as frequently, it's not because I am not painting. I am working on illustrations for a children's book, which I'm very excited and happy about being able to do.

It is always wise to stop wishing for things
long enough to enjoy the fragrance
of those now flowering.
----Patrice Gifford

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails