Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sailing Into New Harbor

Sailing into New Harbor is a 7 x 10 inch watercolor done on Arches 140 pound paper. Such a beautiful clear day on Block Island in September, with a limited number of people. We painted here all day near the Coast Guard House at the entrance of New Harbor. I have a four person art show March 29th at the watercolor society, so I have been busy with getting ready for that...not enough time to paint!!!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. ....Josh Billings

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

2 comments:

W. J. St. Christopher said...

This is lovely -- wish I were there. Or, better still, out on that little boat!

Very best of luck with your upcoming show!

José said...

Hi,

Great compsition on this one.
The characters are well depicted and their body expression is really good.

Best regards,

José

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails