Thursday, February 5, 2009

On The Beach Watercolor

On The Beach is a 12 x 16" watercolor done on Arches 140 pound paper. Of course the painting is not about the beach...but about the expression, the warm light... Nice to think about summer in this 9 degree weather we're having today.....

LITTLE THINGS

by Julia Fletcher


Little drops of water,
Little grains of sand,
Make the mighty ocean
And the pleasant land.

Thus the little minutes,
Humble though they be,
Make the mighty ages
Of eternity.




For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails