Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Taco Belle Watercolor Painting

This is a 4.5 X 7 " watercolor of Taco Belle...from a reference photo on Wet Canvas from this past weekend. I used cobalt violet, emerald green for the greys with a mix of naples yellow for the sun areas or turquoise for the shady areas.

Some thoughts on setting priorities:

Action expresses priorities.
...Mahatma Gandhi


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

2 comments:

Atul Pande said...

Bunny: Lovely piece. Beautiful detail.

Barb Hartsook said...

I stopped in for a moment of inspiration -- both watercolors and quotes. You never fail to make me want to drop everything and pick up a brush... Thank you Bunny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails