Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jalopy Watercolor Painting

Jalopy watercolor measures 8 X 10.5" , on Arches 300 pound paper.

My thoughts today are from Max Lucado and his book "Cure for the Common Life"

"You can do something no one else can do in a fashion no one else can do it.
Exploring and extracting your uniqueness excites you, honors God, and expands
his kingdom. So, 'make a careful exploration of who you are and the
work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that.' (Galatians 6:4 The Message)


For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

1 comment:

Atul Pande said...

Bunny: What a nice, nostalgic piece! You have awesome drawing skills.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails