Friday, January 30, 2009

Irish Setter Watercolor Painting

SOLD
Prints available at my Zazzle store, as well as
mousepad, mug and bumper sticker with
inspirational quote about dogs by Franz Kafka,
"All knowledge, the totality of all questions and all answers is
contained in the dog."


Irish setter watercolor painting measures 8 x 10 inches, this beautiful animal is from a photo reference on Wet Canvas, dog breed project.

"We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give."
...Winston Churchill

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted.

2 comments:

Barb Hartsook said...

Oh wow! I don't normally get excited about animal portraits -- though I do appreciate them -- but this one's a real wow... two thumbs up.

Chris said...

What a gorgeous portrait! You can almost hear him getting ready to bark.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails